- The Foundation primarily grants money to the Corpus Christi area.
- The Foundation will consider applications, but not limited to projects in various fields; such as educational, medical, social services, civic beautification and development, and environmental.
- The Foundation does not grant funds to pay existing debts or deficit funding to pay for political expenses or administration costs.
- Grants may be made to various educational institutions for scholarships to be determined by the institution.
- All grant applications must be filed on the Foundations standard form & submitted directly to the Foundation, not with members of the Board of Directors.
- The Foundation will not be sole contributor to a partially funded project. For grant consideration the project must have financial proof of financial viability upon request.
- Depending on the number of grants received there may be some grants that meet our guidelines but are rejected due to budget limitations.
- Any and all grants will be reviewed and considered by the Board with no guarantee to be funded either partially of fully.
- We do not provide feedback of requests that are submitted.
- The Foundation Board of Directors may choose to deviate from these guidelines when it is determined by the majority that such action is appropriate.
To be considered applications must be received 90 days prior to the event or project funding date.
Only one request per year per organization will be considered.
Based on the amount of the funding request some applicants will be asked to present their request in person.
Grant requests will be reviewed and approved or rejected based on the guidelines and funding availibility.
A letter of acknowledgement will be sent upon receipt of the application by the Foundation.
Applicants will be notified in writing of the status of the request after the board meeting.
Mail completed Application to:
The Devary Durrill Foundation
615 S. Upper Broadway
Corpus Christi, TX 78401